Friday, May 23, 2008

On 'Repeat' in my player

I have to share with you guys what I'm repeating on and on in my music player lately... I know it might not be the newest stuff or maybe it is, but it's defintiely hooking me up completely. Check it out and tell me if it happens the same with you.

Ahi va lo que tengo en 'repeat' en mi reproductor de musica... Quizas no es lo mas rabiosamente nuevo, o quizas si, pero es lo que me tiene enganchadisimo esta semana.

Without video available for blog, but worth checking out:

Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
Celine Dion - Eyes On Me
Leona Lewis - Better In Time

And a few with video:

Ne-Yo - Closer



Sam Sparro - Black & Gold (Kings Of The Universe Remix)



September - Cry For You (curious UK video, european version totally different)



The Kooks - Always Where I Need To Be



Kylie - In My Arms



Beyonce - Green Light (Freemasons Remix)



Kelly Rowland - Work (Freemasons Remix)



Y ya de momento que van muchos!

No comments: