Sunday, May 25, 2008

A 'Love Song' that might get her known in Europe

Sara Bareilles might be a name that you never heard before... but might not be for long. I heard on the radio this song a few weeks back. And the more I listen to it the more I like it. Try to see if you can listen to it. It's definitely a song that grows on you and I have the feeling we will hear a lot more about her in the future. In the US she already release another song that sounds pretty good too called 'Bottle It Up'. See what you think.

Sara Bareilles es un nombre que quizas no signifique nada para ti o nunca lo hayas oido antes... pero no por mucho tiempo. Escuche esta cancion en la radio hace algunas semanas. Y la verdad es que cuanto mas la escucho mas me gusta. Es definitivamente un de esas canciones que mejora cuanto mas la escuchas y me parece que vamos a escuchar mucho mas sobre esta chica. En USA ha sacado ya otra cancion llamada 'Bottle It Up' que suena pero que muy bien tambien. Juzgad por vosotros mismos.

Sara Bareilles - 'Love Song'

No comments: